Tuesday, September 04, 2007

A bitch is back!

This bitch had a fantabulous time reconnecting with family over the Labor Day weekend!

My cousins have taken be fruitful and multiply seriously (wink) so there were plenty of chil’ren racing about with water balloons and projecting the kind of positive energy only chil’ren racing about with water balloons can.

I’m also blaming those youngsters for the head cold my ass woke up with this morning.

Shit!

Anyhoo, I hadn’t seen most of my maternal relatives for years and I won’t let that happen again.

Hugs and sniffles to all y’all!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aw...its nice to see someone enjoy time w/their relatives.

Mine are so dysfunctional we need a referee..but hey..thats what families are for sometimes..

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...