Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Time for a dance break…

I don’t know about y’all, but this bitch needs to release some energy!

Shall we?

Today’s dance break will be to the early work of Ms. Janet Jackson…a little song called Control.

Ahem.

Feel free to get your groove on at your work based area.

When I was 17,
I did what people told me
Did what my father said
…and let my mother mold me
But that was long ago

Can you feel it, can you feel it…can you feel it?!?

Blink.

Whoops, took a left turn at Jackson Ave.!

My bad.

Please continue.

I'm in control
Never gonna stop!

Control, to get what I want
Control, I got to have a lot
Control, now I'm all grown up

Mmhmm, tell it sistah!

Tell it!

Got my own mind
I wanna make my own decisions
When it has to do with my life, my life
I wanna be the one in control

Preach!

I'm in control!
I'm in control!


Don't make me lose it.

Thanks.

I needed that!

Now back to your regularly scheduled bitchitude…

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOOT!

Thanks, Toni

Kit B. said...

It is 12:41 am exactly, and some fierce headache-ness is keeping me up.

So many lost hearts, so many broken dreams, so many unfinished stories...

Sometimes dancing really is the best therapy.

Sue said...

I love it! Now try this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqFCbX9AHs4

christine mtm said...

always loved that song and the video!

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...