Monday, April 16, 2007

Busy as hell...

Whew!

A bitch is busy as hell today, so detailed bitchitude shall be delayed until this evening.

However…

The oh so darling and most likely to play himself in any movie/play made about my life, Blood Ray, asked for the details on the new AMP.

It was fan-fucking-tabulous!

I am so thrilled for those guys! The place is larger or at least appears larger with beautifully done wood floors and comfy furniture (a bitch has decided the couch in the main room is my new area in the new space) and a kitchen so there are plans for munchables in the future. There’s a second room that’s too perfect for church meetings (wink) and, of course, the same great music throughout.

Gawd bless them, they still make one hell of a vodka cran.

Sigh.

Oh, and the patio should be opening up soon too!

Mmmhmmm...fantabulous.

Toodles ‘til later…

1 comment:

J said...

Happy Monday ABB.

I don't know if you realize it, but Maya's Granny gave you a Thinking Blogger Award. :)
http://mayagranny.blogspot.com/2007/04/thinking-blogger.html

I would have done it, if she hadn't gotten there first. :)
http://jellyjules.com/?p=603

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...